APRIL 19, 2016.
By accessing this web site or using our applications, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing TomPod’s site or applications. The materials contained in this web site and applications are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on TomPod’s web site and applications are provided “as is”. TomPod makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TomPod does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TomPod or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TomPod’s Internet site or applications, even if TomPod or a TomPod authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TomPod’s web site and applications could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TomPod does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or applications are accurate, complete, or current. TomPod may make changes to the materials contained on its web site and applications at any time without notice. TomPod does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TomPod has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TomPod of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to TomPod’s web site or applications shall be governed by the laws of Sweden without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site and applications.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Please contact [email protected] if you’d like us to manually remove all personal information under the “rights to be forgotten” principle in accordance with GDPR.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.